[Coastal] Fwd: [Scriptoris] College of Scribes gathering at Bordermarch Melees

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 17:11:51 PST 2007

Scribe officers,
  If you are planning to attend Bordermarch, please make time for this gathering.  During the discussion on officer responsibilities, I'm planning on calling on you guys for a brief synopsis of your job to add to the discussions. So, heads-up.  (grin).   Hope to see some of you there.      Thanks, Hillary