[Coastal] Need a ride to Seawinds Demo?

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 05:55:30 PST 2007

For those looking for information on the faire.... free admission, free food, flush toliets, free camping, camp shower set up.
We need lots of color.. banners, walls and people! This is our main membership draw! All help is apppreciated!
Get on the door list.... HL Catriona prand at swbell.net.

http://seawinds.org/

Thanks,

Caley