[Coastal] Seawinds Demo at Enchanted Forest Renfair--Dec 8th & 9th

Patty prand at swbell.net
Sat Nov 24 12:33:07 PST 2007

Greetings,

  The Shire of Seawinds cordially invites one and all to help us as we once again participate in our annual demo at the Enchanted Forest Renfair on Dec 8th & 9th in Ingleside, Texas. Times are 10 to 5 on Sat and noon to 5 on Sunday.

  We will be showcasing all aspects of the SCA and are in search of heavy and light fighters, heralds, marshals, waterbearers, artisans to demonstrate or display, hospitalers, bardics, musicians, equestrians!  We encourage you to bring pavillions and banners to add to the atmosphere!

  In return for your kind help you will receive free admission to the Renfair, the shire will feed you ALL weekend,  there is free camping available AND Seawinds will host a revel Saturday night with drumming, dancing and more.

  PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER TO ENSURE YOUR NAME IS ON THE GATE LIST FOR FREE ADMISSION AND TO LET US KNOW HOW MANY WE WILL BE FEEDING.
  Please email me at prand at swbell.net  with the following info on all in your party:
  SCA name, mundane name, camping? period or mundane? size?  Arrival day (Fri or Sat) area(s) you will be volunteering.
  I would like this information by Dec 1st if possible but will accept names to add to the gate list up until Thurs Dec 6th, after that I will be on site and unavailable.

  All the information about this demo can be found at our website at www.seawinds.org   Check under "Ingleside Renaissance Festival" on the homepage.  There is a link to the Renfair's website that includes a map and directions.  We have included information on local hotels for those that do not want to camp.

  We thank everyone for their support in this our largest annual demo and recruiting opportunity.  Please feel free to email me with any questions.

  Caitriona
  prand at swbell.net