[Coastal] New Coastal List Moderator

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Thu Nov 29 12:46:25 PST 2007

Friends,

Our travels now take us to Atlantia, so the time has come to have
someone else take over the administration of this list. At this time,
the duties are limited to checking for real messages in the spam, and
clearing the pending messages held as spam. It is far from onerous, but
it does need to be done.

We will be appointing a primary and a secondary (or co-primaries -
however you work it out). If you wish to apply please send your
applications to our esteemed Web Minister The Honorable Lady Chiara
Francesca and myself. Our addresses are above.

We will miss this Kingdom and its people.

Vivat Ansteorra!

Cian