[Coastal] Quest for the Pretty Good Mug

Dez desweds at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 08:00:12 PDT 2007

Argh! I didn't realize the event was THIS weekend! Evil, wicked Zoot!

I can't make it but Ulsted's Hammer and the ballista are freely
available for any siege engineer who wishes to fling things.

Miguel de la Trebuchet

On 9/20/07, Kaitlyn McKenna <kaitlyn_mckenna at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> The Quest for the Pretty Good Mug/ Shadowlands 3rd 10th Year Celebration is still available for prepayment on ACCEPS:
>
> acceps.ansteorra.org
>
> The site fee includes the amusing Feast on a Stick. Everything is on a stick and a skewer holder is provided. Quest for the Pretty Good Mug by participating in the activities of the day and seeking those who can guide you on your way.
>
> The Farm Animal Fling is our first activity of the day. Bring seige engines and/or projectiles or use ours! Everyone can participate.
> Next, fight the Black Knight before the relaxation of the midday intermission and siesta.
>
> Activities will resume with the Rapier Wedding Scenario to be named Lancelot! Round out your afternoon with the Equestrian Course. We provide the coconuts; you arrange for a "horse" or "rider." Everyone is welcome to participate. No authorizations needed.
>
> The archery range will be open all day. However, everyone will visit on their way through the Quest to get to feast where you can participate either as a combatant or "appreciative" audience in the Taunting Battle. We have projectiles available.
>
> After Feast on a Schtick, stay around for an old time bardic circle and fireworks to celebrate our 30th Anniversary, more or less.
>
> Go to http://shadowlands.ansteorra.org/3rd10thYearCelebration.html for all the particulars and a map to the lovely site with hilltop vistas and a breeze all the time.
>
> We'll keep the Grail shaped beacon alight for you!
>
> --Shadowlands staff for Quest for the Pretty Good Mug

"Whoever the evil genius is that figured out how to condition people
to laugh someone off the stage when they dare suggest that we are
powerful, creative, and multidimensional spiritual beings...
apparently did a good job." - Joey Two Pens