[Coastal] Stargate/Loch Joint Baronials Workday - April 13th

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 08:20:20 PDT 2008

Greetings to all!

I would like to announce that we will be having a work day for the upcoming Stargate/Loch Baronial Championships on April 13th starting at 10am.  We would like to ask one and all to come out and give us a hand getting ready for the event.  We will need anyone that has gas powered lawn equipment to please bring it if possible so we can get the list fields and archery range ready to use.

Directions to the site can be found at http://stargate.ansteorra.org/.  If you have any questions regarding the event, work days, or nothing in particular I can be reached at 832-613-5650.  Hope to see you there!

Sabine