[Coastal] Stargate/Loch Joint Baronials Workday - April 13th

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 10:43:57 PDT 2008

Greetings Again!

I just wanted to give a quick reminder that we will be meeting starting at 10am on April 13th for the final work day for the Stargate/Loch Baronial Championships.  If you are able to make it out we would love to see you!  Remember this is your last chance to come out and see the site before the event weekend.

Also, please don't forget that we are going to begin the set up for site at 2pm on Friday April 18, so if you are able to make it out and assist it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all for you help!
Sabine