[Coastal] Coastal Digest, Vol 24, Issue 11

Jerry dreifuerst at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 17:20:23 PDT 2008

Wow!  How cool that the European Dancing doesn't beging until after

Sunday Fighter Practice!

AND it's just around the corner from Memorial Park, where the

Sunday Fighter Practice

is held from 3 to 5 PM.  Come join the

Sunday Fighter Practice

*then* go learn and practice the oldest dance steps around.

This message from your local knight marshal, Othar.

See you Sunday at fighter practice.

For a picture of what Sunday Fighter Practice looks like, pick up this
week's Houston Press and look for the BayouSphere photo on page 11.