[Coastal] Loch Sollier Chivalric Fighter Practice

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Fri Aug 8 09:39:05 PDT 2008

I know this topic line?was mainly targeted to the Northern Coastal Regions fighter practice, but I wish to ask a question might my friends of the North Coastal have a suggestion.

We here down in Seawinds suffer from dreadful summer fighter practice poor attendance due in part to the heat. It seems to be an annual thing.

We hold our fighter practice?on Wednesday?evenings but few "dress out" these days.? I am not sure if its because the same guys are tired of fighting the same guys or we just have no desire to dawn the armor and sweat.

I would love to see a Coastal Regional fighter practice held somewhere between Houston and Corpus. It may spark some much needed interest. Maybe a park in Victoria or Port Lavaca?

Suggestions? Comments?

HL Caley
Seawinder