[Coastal] Gulf War!

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 06:59:33 PST 2008

Let My Words spread throughout the Lzand of the Coast
of Ansteorra!

(Please cross post as you feel.)

Time flys swiftly!  The sands of time pour through the
hourglass of Our Lives like a river over a waterfall!

Yes, the deadline for mail in pre-registation of Gulf
Wars is Thursday!!!!

Also, if you wish to camp in the Coastal Camping area,
please e-mail me off list with your camping
requirements.  I will need your SCA and mundane name,
the size of your tent, including ropes, if it is a
mundane or period tent, who will be staying in the
tent and when you are arriving.

Thanks all!

William Wescot of Welewen
Coastal Land Coordinator.