[Coastal] Loch Sollier Chivalric Fighter Practice

John Cooney jc at xephius.com
Thu Jul 24 16:11:22 PDT 2008

Wissa,

	I tend to agree with what Alexis was saying earlier, we are in the
heat of summer and not many (including myself) are easily motivated to
put on armor in the heat of summer.
	I will say that Othar/Arthur of Stargate has had success in getting
the existing fighter base to show up to mid-day Saturday fights in the
park. Based on my opinion this is due to his efforts to roust people
out of the home and onto the field, not so much the change of venue. I
would much rather practice at night and have the weekend with the
family.
	Arthur has done a great job of recruiting others to help carry the
enthusiasm. I would suggest making calls, organizing specific practice
goals. One of the great things the Loch has going for it is a large
population of Knights who love to fight. You don't have to do much to
get them on board with a plan.

	We do need to recruit more new fighters, it wouldn't hurt to get the
fighters we do have back out in practice.

	Lets plan on getting together, I will help you (if you like) come up
with a plan and help you get the "volunteers" to move forward on the
plan.

		Jean