[Coastal] Common Tent at Gulf Wars

wyllowmacm at netscape.net wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Tue Mar 4 16:07:53 PST 2008

I also plan on digging a nice deep fire pit in the Loch area -
wherever my good Baron points.  After we clear the cauldrons and
saucepots, it is open for bardic circles or tall-tale swaps.  (I
won't get to see any of the fighting - I'd love to hear how Sir X was
legged by Peon Y - and other rare and wondrous happenings. )  You are
welcome to come & join us there, too.

In Service to the Dream,
--Wyllow of the Loch