[Coastal] Sunday Tournament (was : Demo!)

Jerry dreifuerst at gmail.com
Thu May 15 23:27:27 PDT 2008

Stargate fighters!

Heed the call.  Arm yourselves and assist our fair Lady Makepays with a
strong showing of Chivalric Fighter at the Demonstration this coming
Saturday.  I will be in the Outlands and unable to be there, but I humbly
ask you to answer the call and show Houston the proud fighters of the SCA.

Then, rally again on Sunday at the Grand Tourney in Memorial Park at 3 pm.
Armor inspection will begin at 2.  Classes taught on Being a Fighter's
Consort, How to be a List Mistress, and How to be a Good List Fighter.

See you all Sunday at the Park,

Stargate Knight Marshal,
Othar Morganson

Google Map "SCA Fighter Practice" for location

--
Full plate and packin' steel!