[Coastal] Drums and heads in the Houston area?

Michael Tucker java_kensai at verizon.net
Sun Nov 2 12:32:46 PST 2008

On Nov 2, 2008, at 11:11 AM, Rikki Mitman wrote:

> My husband is looking to replace the head on his doumbek, or
> perhaps purchase a new one if the price is right. Can anyone
> recommend who to see in the Houston area?
>
> Thanks very much,
>
> Teleri ferch Pawl

It depends on who he bought it from. I got mine from Mid-East
Manufacturing <http://www.mid-east.com/index.asp>. I highly recommend
them.

They will re-head drums that they make. Maybe they will re-head other
drums, too? It's worth a shot. They also sell replacement heads
<http://www.mid-east.com/items.asp?Cc=DoumH&iTpStatus=0&Tp=&Bc=>.

Michael Silverhands