[Coastal] Kid's Birthday Party at Gate's Edge

Steelquist, John F John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com
Tue Sep 2 19:42:22 PDT 2008

Greetings,

The young Princeling, John the Usurper, turns 5 this week, and to celebrate, we'll be providing the children in attendance at the Gate's Edge event this weekend a lunch of hot dogs, chips, and beverage, followed by cake and the opportunity to practice Ansteorran fighting skills on the effigy of a Trimarian or Gleann Abhanner (well, or whatever piñata we can find). :D

We'll be setting up a wading pool, as well, so bring a suit if water fun sounds like a good idea (please provide supervision).

Please note that the party is *not* an official SCA function.  There will be additional children's activities at the event!

See you there,
Ulsted and Ebergardis