[Coastal] Ansteorra Embroidery Files

John Cooney jc at xephius.com
Sun Sep 7 08:21:45 PDT 2008

Greetings,

	I was hoping someone might have some machine embroidery files of the
Ansteorran Star, and or other SCA related files. I am putting together
some small gifts and looking to tag some of my gear as well and
thought I should put my embroidery machine to work. So if anyone has
any files they are willing to share, please let me know.

	Additionally, if we get enough together and all parties are willing,
I would be happy to host the files on my website so that sharing can
be made easier.

	Thanks,
		Jean Clisson