[Coastal] Hotels for Laurel's Prize

Patty prand at swbell.net
Wed Aug 26 18:42:14 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra,

Laurel's Prize Tourney is just a few weeks away on September 12th.  For those of you that are planning on reserving a hotel for the event please know that it has come to our attention that Valero is doing a turnaround in Three Rivers starting that weekend.  Therefore there are NO hotels in either Three Rivers or George West (just down the road) for Sept 11th or 12th.   We are suggesting that you check into hotels in San Antonio, Beeville or further out depending where you are traveling from.  There is also camping available at the event site, Choke Canyon State Park.  You can make reservations by calling the State Park Reservations at 512-389-8900.  They have small cabins and camping space.

Artisans:  Don't forget to contact HL John Lightfoot at lightfootcim at aol.com  to reserve your table space.

Information about Laurel's Prize can be found on our website at www.seawinds.org

HL Caitriona