[Coastal] Melee Practice THIS Sun, Dec 20 at Noon

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sat Dec 19 14:32:29 PST 2009

The weather guessers are calling for plenty of sun and a high of 62 that
will feel like 65. Hope to see you here.

-EA

Unto the warriors of Coastal Ansteorra and beyond, come tidings from the
Shire of Gate’s Edge,

We would like to invite you all to a day of combat, both single and
melee, on Sunday Dec. 20th.

The fighting will take place at Wanderer’s Rest in Pinehurst, TX .

Directions to the site can be found on the Gate’s Edge web site, it is
the same place we hold archery practice.

The start time will be Noon, water will be provided, and all we need now
is you. Please feel free to contact me off list with any questions, my
contact
information is also on the Gate’s Edge web site. Feel free to pass this
on to other lists or people in the area.

In Service,
Ld. Georges le Breton
Knight Marshall, Shire of Gate’s Edge
george abercrombie [georgeslebreton at yahoo.com]