[Coastal] Christoforo and Mea

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 21:20:11 PST 2009

I trust that by now you have all received the sad news of Don Christoforo's
(John Forsythe) fatal motorcycle accident.  Mea (Jennifer) is doing as well
as can be expected and HL Cristyana will stay with her until Mea's dad
arrives from Marble Falls later tonight.   We are deeply saddened by the
loss of a dear friend to all who knew him.  In addition to Jennifer and
Mary, we are aware of a brother and sister.  Your thoughts and prayers will
be appreciated by all.

~ihon & Isabeau

" The heart of the human problem is the heart of the human." Max Lucado