[Coastal] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Fighters: Shake off the winter rust at Shadowlands Fall Ball Take II (January 23rd)

Kaitlyn Mckenna mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:41:04 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jed Tressler jed.tressler at gmail.com

(Please Cross Post)

Fighters one and all;
Come break free of winter's chill and begin your preparations for Gulf War
and the spring tourney season with the Shadowlands.

This January the 23rd in Hearn, TX, the Shadowlands will once again be
hosting its Fall Ball (Take II, they're small), and while the gentle
pursuits of art, dance, and games will take place within the hall, there is
a rolling pitch that begs for combat without.  So we are sending this invite
to all the practitioners of the combat arts, come practice your craft with
us.  We have plenty of room for both melee scenarios and single combat
tournament.

Mark your calendars, January 23rd (83 days before Gulf War).  More specifics
to follow.

In Service,
Bastian Eisengart, L.
Chivalric Activity Coordinator, Fall Ball Take II (They're Small)

(Please Cross Post)