[Coastal] Need a ride to Gulf War

Steelquist, John F John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com
Mon Mar 2 16:43:36 PST 2009

Well - since Neassa started the spamming, I feel I can freely blame her
and respond (and answer the curiosity of those interested).  Yes, I got
a ride with Michael of Grave's End.  Thanks for asking, though.  :)

Ulsted

Note, however, that I *didn't* answer her at work, (although I really
wanted to... ) ;)