[Coastal] Bordermarch Baronial Archery Competition

pbres at aol.com pbres at aol.com
Wed Nov 18 10:06:40 PST 2009

Greetings unto the Stellar Populace of Ansteorra!

            Upon the splendid fields of Coastal Ansteorra this November 20th, the Archery Champion of the Barony of Bordermarch will be determined.  Come and test your mettle against the best our Kingdom has to offer.  Rest assured your skills will be tested no matter if you be a crossbowman or handbowman.

                        We look forward to seeing the best Ansteorra has upon the fields of glory that our gracious hosts are providing.

Lord Padraic of Kilkenny