[Coastal] OT: Calendars, posters and more, oh my!!!

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 30 18:56:56 PST 2009

Friends,
          Yes, this is an advertisement, but it's the first and only one
i'll do this year, i promise!!!  Please read on.

          Ring in 2010 with a new calendar, poster or framed artwork for
your wall!  Captivating imagery of majestic, historic and oh so beautiful
Italy awaits you!

          http://my.qoop.com/store/Andrew-s-PPT-Photographic-173299767307198
/products/

          This site requires you to join to purchase, unfortunately.  I know
it's a nuisance. but it only takes a minute and you need not do anything to
maintain your membership.

          Las Vegas and Thailand arriving 2010!

          And tell all your friends!!!

          Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Andrew Spies
    PPT Photographic