[Coastal] May Day A&S

Matt Gilson madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 18:19:11 PDT 2010

Greetings-

When you come to join the Barony of Loch Soilleir for our May Day fun & games, come also to enter in our May Day Arts & Sciences competition.  The theme is:  you entry must have a theme!

The idea is a body of work of 3 items, but the three items must all be useful in combination.  For example, you could enter food, a plate, and a napkin.  A loaf of bread, a jug of wine, and a poem.  A piece of armor, one of the tools that would be used to make it, and an arming cap.  Be creative!

Documentation is not required, but is always encouraged.  Judging will be done by popular vote, but judges will also be there to provide feedback on your entries and documentation if you are interested.  Alcoholic entries are allowed, but must be in period containers.

Prizes will include an original scroll made by our current Loch Artisan, a hand made frame to hold it, and wordfame.

HL Madog of Glastonbury
Loch MoAS