[Coastal] Fundraiser for new Crowns

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 22:53:59 PDT 2010

Greetings Coastal!

We are looking to hold a raffle at the coming Three Kings to raise money for the new Ansteorran Crowns.

They are in need of big ticket items such as break down chairs, bed, looms, wooden ice chests or pavilions from each of the regions to help support the cause.

The crowns are very expensive and we as a region of this amazing Kingdom need to help support.
So if there are items you wish to donate please let me know! I promise lots of word fame! We will even take "I owe you" or just plain old monies to support the cause!

In Service to the Crown!

HL Caley
A fellow Coastal Citizen...
Medicfem at gmail.com