[Coastal] Is it Fall Yet - Can't Wait for Seawinds Defender

lrdwayland at aol.com lrdwayland at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 00:55:14 PDT 2010

Seawinds Defender  / Sept. 3rd-5th

The populace of Seawinds is really looking forward to the continued
friendship with our wonderful friends. We look forward to welcoming all
 from our fair region who come to share a weekend of excitement and
camaraderie with us.
Seawinds Defender this year promises lot's of fun and entertainment for
all. A&S competition, plus Heavy & Rapier tourneys.

I invite everyone to try their hand at archery which will have it's own
time slot, that way fighters can shoot too, without missing their
tourneys.

Following the archery, there will be a Ladies Tea and a Gustatory
competition. Entertainment for the tea will be a stickhorse tourney.

After Court & feast, the Bardic competition will commence. Entrants are
asked to inspire us with songs/poems/stories about heroes/war or
battles. . something to get the heart pumping!

Also for the heavy fighters and combat archers, we'll hold melees and a
Coastal war practice on Sunday at the event. Siege engines welcome!!

Wayland