[Coastal] Coastal, make ready for WAR

Lrdwayland lrdwayland at aol.com
Sun Sep 12 23:18:58 PDT 2010

Yes, yes, of course! I have their induction papers here on my desk. . .
. somewhere.

Centurion Michael and Sir Simon are strong and fearless and cunning.
They are great commanders who have proven their abilities countless
times on the battlefield. I will follow them into Hell and back!
You can call me Wayland or Ol' One Eye, it matters not. Learn what the
back of my helmet looks like, for the enemy will be the ones seeing my
face in battle and it shall be the last sight they know before my blade
claims their lives. We are Coastal, we never quit, never surrender and
we take everthing!
Wayland