[Coastal] Fw: [Loch-soilleir] Gate Workers for Roses

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 10:52:59 PDT 2011

Kind Gentles All,

Roses is this upcoming weekend and we are in need of strong, intelligent,
handsome and kind Gate bodies! We will also take other volunteers :)

The Gates will open at 6:00 on Friday and we will close for the night at
12:00 midnite. We will reopen on Saturday morning at 8:00 and go 'til 4:00.
We will be asking for 2-hour commitment with at least two on gate at a time.

This being my first time (HELP!) to co-chair a responsibility, we will
do our best to place our volunteers in the time slot they have requested...
but there are no guarantees. Please be patient with me.

This is not hard work, but it is important work. I look forward to being
buried with volunteers. Please contact me Kathryn Gyles at
"harriotterobinson at clear dot net" or Penelope Darling at "maefare at
hotmail dot com"

yours in service,
Lady Kathryn Gyles