[Coastal] Fwd: [SCA-Seawinds] Southern Regional War Practice

Lrdwayland lrdwayland at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 18:06:05 PST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: John of Severn <johnsevern at hotmail.com>
To: sca-seawinds <sca-seawinds at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 7, 2011 11:16 am
Subject: [SCA-Seawinds] Southern Regional War Practice

Good Soldiers of the South,

War is upon us! In war there are the prepared and the defeated. Let us
not be caught unprepared! Great war units of the South, arm yourselves
and gather for this one last practice before we march to display the
power of the Sable Star!

There will be a southern regional war practice the Saturday of February
19th in Seguin, TX just south of San Marcos (directions below). It will
start at 11am and continue till 4pm. We will be fighting melees,
refreshing tactics and putting them into practice. Archers and Seige
crews are encouraged to attend and shoot at us! Authorizations for
Combat Archery, Siege, Marshalling and Chivalric will be done as well.

The South is not the only ones encouraged to attend, if you would like
to come down and practice with us, please feel free.

We hope to see you and your war units there! Please contact me if you
have any questions. johnsevern at hotmail.com

In Service,
Sir John of Severn

Directions:
The address- 8120 FM20, Seguin, TX 78155

 From all points North: Make your best route to the Highway 123 Exit on
IH35 (Exit 204A) in San Marcos, TX. Go South on 123 towards Seguin.
Travel ~13 miles and take a left onto FM2623 just before reaching
Geronimo, TX. FM2623 dead-ends into FM20. The entrance is about 300
yards from this intersection.

 From all points South: Make your best route to the Highway 123 Exit on
IH10 (Exit 610) in Seguin, TX. Go North on 123 towards San Marcos for
approximately 1.5 miles. Turn right on FM20 and travel about 7 miles.
Roughly 300 yards past the FM2623 intersection you will see the
entrance to the site.

My Banner will mark the entrance.

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New
Topic
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group