[Coastal] Regional Rapier War Practice

gesegnet at yahoo.com gesegnet at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 19:50:54 PST 2011

Rapier Fighters and Marshals of the Coastal Region,

War is nearly upon us!  It is time to gather together with sharpened blades and prepare to meet our enemies upon the battlefield!

This Sunday, February 27th, the Barony of Bordermarch will be hosting a Coastal Regional Rapier War Practice from 2:00 to 5:00 at Rogers Park on the corner of Gladys Avenue and Dowden Road in Beaumont, TX.  Please join us even if you are not planning on attending Gulf Wars as attendance will have a direct influence upon how beneficial the practice will be for all who participate.

Shameless bribe:  I will be giving away up to seven rapier kite shields to rapier fighters who attend this practice, need a shield, and commit to fighting in my unit at war.  Already committed to fighting in another unit?  No worries.  Any remaining shields will be loaned to fighters who need them at war.

Please contact me if you have any questions, and I hope to see you there!

In service,
Lord Diederic Andrieszen
Coastal Regional Coordinator for the Ansteorran Rapier Army