[Coastal] Last Chance to Authorize Melee Practice 3/6

Galen Bevel grafgalen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:14:56 PST 2011

Do you thinbk I might be able to get someone to renew my fighter card?  I
haven't looked at it in a while, but I remember I got it right before Gulf
War and knowing me it is probably expired.   I promise to play nice (to our
guys) and follow some of.... ok, most, of...... well if you insist, all of
the rules.....

Graf Galen