[Coastal] Gulf War Land and Pre-registration

Galen Bevel grafgalen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:32:35 PST 2011

Greetings Coastal Army!

Preparations proceed apace for the trek east to face our foes.   At this
point I have a list of 75 people who have requested camping space in the
Coastal area.  Unfortunately, I only have pre-registration confirmation #s
for 56 of them.    Please remember to send me your mundane name, your tent
size, your arrival date,and that all important confirmation number at your
earliest opportunity.   I need the mundane names and confirmation numbers to
cross reference with the pre-registration list to ensure that Coastal is
allocated all of the land to which it is entitled and that we have land set
aside for everyone who has pre-registered.

It looks to be a grand conflict, and I eagerly await the amassing ouf our
forces!

See you there!

Graf Galen K.