[Coastal] Last Chance to Authorize Melee Practice 3/6

Steelquist, John F John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com
Fri Feb 25 08:25:15 PST 2011

Only problem I can think of with Memorial park is that we want to be able to authorize siege and combat archery.  I seem to recall the local constabulary was a bit non-plussed when we suggested throwing things through the air at Memorial.  We did use the median park in the Heights for siege once...

Although this is intended to be a practice, as well, the primary purpose is to give folks one more chance to get their authorizations, so it won't be an all-day affair.  I've got to do my own last-minute projects and packing, too!

Ulsted