[Coastal] Last Chance to Authorize Melee Practice 3/6

Steelquist, John F John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com
Mon Feb 28 08:13:06 PST 2011

Okay - Sir Alexis has kindly offered his property for this practice: 2231 County Road 391, Pearland, TX 77581

We'll start around 11:00 am and the shop will be open to make those last minute repairs.  There will be marshals to authorize for chivalric, combat archery, siege, and rapier.  There will probably end up being some kind of potluck meal (although I'll be leaving mid-afternoon).

See you there,
Ulsted
Greetings Coastal,

I'm trying to put together a melee / authorization practice on Sunday, March 6th, somewhere in the Houston area.  Still looking for a location and some authorizing marshals (rapier and archery).

Ulsted
832-651-5114