[Coastal] Last Chance to Authorize Melee Practice 3/6

Lrdwayland lrdwayland at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 07:13:02 PST 2011

I am thick into this current job & it doesn't look like we'll be
finished by this weekend. If there's anyone else coming that can do
Siege authorizations, let me know.
I'm willing to drive from work, do the class & drive back in time for
work, but if we can find another siege marshal to fill in, I'd be very
grateful.
Wayland

(Ps - Madog . . . who's siege engine is this? I'm making a list for my
records)