[Coastal] Gulf War land

Galen Bevel grafgalen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:02:39 PST 2011

Greetings Coastal army!

The day of departure draws near.   As we begin to march to war, I am asking
your help with the logisitcs to ensure that we have all of the space and
material necessary for a vicotrius outcome (not to mention a god nights
sleeep).  That being said, I need a bit more information from some of ou.
If you have written me to ask to reserve land, but have not sent me your
tent size, please do so as soon as possible.  Also,   I have a short list of
people for whom land has been requested (either by themselves or by thier
local group leader) but for whom I have not been able to confirm a
registration.  I need a confirmation of pre-registration in order to
allocate land.  If you did not pre-register, the Gulf War staff with not
allocate us land for you and I cannot reserve land in your name.  If your
name is on the list below, please contact me asap with wither your acceps
confirmation number or your gulf war registration is you registered by check
though the mail.  Thanks!

Graf Galen Kirchenbauer

List of those for whom I have not been able to confirm registration:

   Lady Kamala Lady Peg Lady Padraigin Dona Leah and company?  Mlord
Conor Jeffrey
the barbarian
Bella(Drue Whitacre)