[Coastal] Garb sale - Houston

Rikki Mitman RikkiMitman at Comcast.net
Sat May 7 09:35:46 PDT 2011

We have been SCA-inactive for quite some while and, as we are downsizing a
good bit, we're selling off some of our garb. It's mostly early-period stuff
in lightweight fabrics (tunics, tabards, pants), though I do have one
Italian Ren overdress. It will be available at our big garage sale on
Saturday, May 14 -- however, for our local SCA friends, we are offering a
preview sale on Thursday, May 12 at 7 pm.

Our home is on the west side of Houston, near the intersection of I-10 and
the beltway. The address is 10419 Timberoak Drive, 77043. If you need a map,
use Mapquest, not Google.

To keep things flowing smoothly, we will be accepting cash only.

Teleri ferch Pawl
(Rikki Mitman)