[Coastal] Thanks for help at Defenders of the Rose

Diana Steelquist baroness_cateau at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 14:31:47 PDT 2011

I just wanted to express my thanks to all of you who helped out so much at the Rose Tournement.  There were so many that I'll probably miss someone but here goes:

Lady Penelope Darling
Lady Katherine
Their Excellencies: Cael & Rhiannon and Robert & Simone
Lord Malichi
Lord Madog
Baron William
Lady Lesse
Sir Godwin and his entire household who worked the feast
Lady Merewyn
Lady Marie, Baron Leofric and family
HE Delphina
Their Majesties
Their Highnesses
Mistress Neassa
Baroness Katya
Don Crowly
Countess Sara
Countess Rebeka
Countess Sibri
Countess Maggie
Duchess Julia
Duchess Rowan
Duke Hector
Duchess Sareid
Countess Tessa
Countess Elizabeth
Duke Gunther
Countess Kat
Sir Galen
Master Modius
The Shire of Seawinds especially Caley, Caitriona, Joanna and Anna plus their heavy lifting crew of guys
Lady Katherine (Stargate Historian)
Leofwine and Ciarnat of Firethorn
Eadric
Annes von Bamburg
Don Simone
and countless others who attended and had fun.
My thanks to you all for coming out, helping out and enjoying the weekend with us.

Cateau d'Ardennes
"Deeds not words"