[Coastal] I am so sorry

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 16:57:57 PDT 2011

I am so very sorry. Mark just called. He has no running lights on the
trailer he is pulling...he will head this way for as long as he can but when
it gets dark he will have to stop as it is dangerous to pull the trailer
without running lights. He has tried to fix them and will try again but if
he has to stop he will be unable to travel until daylight. He may get to
Llano or Burnet tonight before he has to stop. I am hoping he will be able
to fix the lights and travel home tonight. Otherwise it will be touch and go
for him to make practice in the morning. ARRRGH!  If he had called 5 minutes
eariler I would have never sent the last post about the situation being
resolved.

I know many were thinking of coming out. I will post again tomorrow morning
as to his status. My apologies for being so on again off again. :(
--
Annes
"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"