[Coastal] Seawinds Defender Oct 28-30th

Patty prand at swbell.net
Tue Sep 27 17:00:06 PDT 2011

Seawinds Defender XVI
October 28-30, 2011
Aranama RV Park, Goliad, TX

We bid you join us as we choose our Defenders from amongst the Kingdom's finest.
Let them come forth and show their best so that those that witness
these deeds may be inspired.

We will be choosing the following Defenders:
Chivalric, Rapier, Archery, Arts & Science, Bardic and Gustatory

The formats for the tournaments are available on our website. Artisans and Gustatory competitors please visit the website for detailed information about these two competitions. They both follow a Silk Road theme, also the theme for our fabulous feast.
The theme for Bardic will be Norse.

Visit our website at www.seawinds.ansteorra.org for information concerning this event.

HL Caitriona
Event Steward