[Coastal] Coastal army!!

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:47:15 PST 2012

Brothers and Sisters,

The coastal army needs you!!!

If you can hear those drums of war, make ready. We shall face the greatest fight that our army has ever fought,. We have challanges we must overcome.
Our histroy, our victorys stand before us.

You are coastal..
We are those that do what cannot be done.

those that carry a spear or sword and sheild., we will do what we do best and be be the hammer none can take..

Archers, I would ask you to bring as many arrows as you can, your abilitys will be needed now more than ever.

godspeed and good luck,

Michael,
General, Coastal Army

Theres always somebody out there. Always. And when that time comes and you find something standing in front of you, something that ain't running and ain't backin up and is hittin on you and your too damn tired to breathe. You find that situation on you, thats good, Cuz thats baptizim under fire! Oh you get thru that and you find the only kind of respect that matters in this world, Self respect.
Martin from Rocky Balboa (yeah.. .its cheesy, but i like it)