[Coastal] war ramp

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:52:01 PST 2012

Brothers and sisters,

we will be taking up a collection on monday and tuesday to build a coastal army
war ramp. I encourage you to make ready a small amount of coin so that we may aid the war effort.

Michael

General, Coastal Army

Theres always somebody out there. Always. And when that time comes and you find something standing in front of you, something that ain't running and ain't backin up and is hittin on you and your too damn tired to breathe. You find that situation on you, thats good, Cuz thats baptizim under fire! Oh you get thru that and you find the only kind of respect that matters in this world, Self respect.
Martin from Rocky Balboa (yeah.. .its cheesy, but i like it)