[Coastal] Coastal Army Heros

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 19:19:00 PDT 2012

Greetings to the great and mighty Coastal Army,

We did well, we done good, we did what we do best. We fight with heart. In the battles we forced our foe to move its reserves to face us, we went head to head with a group made up of the last 20 years worth of crowns of trimaris. We held our own against them. I saw our folks with nothing left and finding that next gear. I saw heros. I saw what it means to be Ansteorrian.

Our King brought forward several that inspired him to fight on with his injurys.. Let me tell you about who inspired me.

We had so many people do so many great things. We had Wissa comming off her horrible town battle leg break a couple of years ago to come back and fight like there was no tommarow. We had Sir Simon comming off a triple bypass, and he fought with all he had in ever battle. Soren Rehammer, who almost could not hold a weapon due to a hand injury  considered supergluing (i am not kidding.. he wanted me to do it.. ) to his glove.

This is what it means to be a son or daughter of Ansteorra.

Our freinds in Shadow Legion again and again stood in front of us, beside us and helped us hold the line. This great group of folks fought as hard as we do, never taking a break and standing up our foes when some of allies falterd. I am so very proud of these fine folks as well. Duke Kain, Thank you.

I salute you Coastal, I salute you Shadow Legion.

You have all made me very very proud to have had the oppertunity to lead you into battle.

Michael

Coastal General.

Theres always somebody out there. Always. And when that time comes and you find something standing in front of you, something that ain't running and ain't backin up and is hittin on you and your too damn tired to breathe. You find that situation on you, thats good, Cuz thats baptizim under fire! Oh you get thru that and you find the only kind of respect that matters in this world, Self respect.
Martin from Rocky Balboa (yeah.. .its cheesy, but i like it)