[Coastal] Co-Baronial Thank You

Robert and Simone bandb.stargate at gmail.com
Wed May 9 06:53:11 PDT 2012

I would like to first thank my cousins from the Loch for doing so much to
keep the day smooth and flowing, even with everything needing doing it was
always relaxed and fun.
To the event steward and crew -well done Krag (not sure I have seen that
much push mowing out there before).
To the feast crew-Isabeau and company-you delivered a fine meal. For me the
proof is in the empty plate. Thank you
The drummers and dancers seemed to have fun for the time I was present to
see it-again a good thing.
Then on to take down, a part of an event that always makes me twitchy. This
time the only reason I was twitching was at how early I was loaded and able
to pull off site (It didn't seem natural).
Here I would like to thank those who contributed to the rather weighty
prize baskets Brenna, Genevieve, Caitlyn, Cheer, Hillary, Wolf, Andrius,
Eadric, Simone, Nicolette, and Solia. Again thank you for quite the
collection of loot.
To everyone that came out and had a good time - THANK YOU. Your coming out
adds additional spices and flavors to every event and helps flavor the
memories.
Lastly to my apparently self appointed stage manager HE Cristyana - thanks
again for helping me avoid several blank stare moments and shoving (gently
guiding) me to all the places I needed to be.

 Any not mentioned are not because of lack of doing but on my lack of
memory-been a busy week already.

 Thank You One and All
 Robert
 Baron of Stargate