[Coastal] No GE fighter practice tomorrow

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 06:44:03 PDT 2012

Oh boy...I am a space cadet...Centurion Thorgard, our GE KM relies on me to
get out the word on practices and such because I'm the one who knows how to
use the computer...I never put up an event announcement for the 1st Sunday
practice...well, we've talked about it and he is going to cancel tomorrow
for several reasons. First, the late notice. Second, the chance of rain.
Third, Lochtoberfest is this weekend at Camwood and lots of fighters will
get in their fighting there. Fourth, we had guests come into the house last
night who will still be with us Sunday.

So NO FIGHTER PRACTICE for Gates edge on the 1st Sunday (tomorrow).

That being said, remember our 3rd Sunday comes up against BAM and he had
already cancelled that as announced at populous because we will be at
BAM...so go to BAM...

--
Annes
"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"