[Coastal] An Unfinished Competition at Co -Baronial's for Stargate and Loch Soilleir

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 08:16:08 PDT 2014

Greetings,

Is your project "in progress"?  No worries. Bring it to the Stargate and
Loch Soilleir's Co-Baronial event April 19, 2014.  Documentation is not
required but we do want a card telling what it is and what it is going to
be is required.  We will have cards you can fill out on site if you like.  So
bring what you are working on for people to see and enjoy.  If you have any
questions please contact Delphina off list.

Delphina