[DFT] Fwd: merchanting Guardian of the Tor

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 16:04:15 PDT 2002

could someone please help this gentle??  As I have never been to the site
myself.

Thank you,

Lady Innes
From: "Caroline Castlethunder" <roamintrader at hotmail.com>
To: Ldyinnes at aol.com
Subject: Re: merchanting Guardian of the Tor
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:08:55 -0500

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Milady  Innes,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Could you please give us the mailing address
for the Broken O on the Brazos, as our computer maping program reqires a
physical address to operate properly. Are you sure it is county road 317 ?
Our mapping program shows no 317, but does show a 417 in what appears to be
the propper place.
                                                              Aleric &
Caroline

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here[1]