[DFT] Test and stuff

st_lendrum st_lendrum at tarleton.edu
Mon Apr 22 09:23:09 PDT 2002

Hey all,

I just wanted to test this list out and see what’s up. The event down at
Ffynnon Gath was a blast. Scott and I had 31 people throw axes. We had 9 or so
throw knives. We would have had more knife throws But, ran into the Men in
Kilts competition time slot :{ But every thing was fun. There was plenty of
fighting to do. By the end of the day every one was very tired and happy :} We
had so much fun at the event Scott invited the lot of them to ours..(Ok ok so
he was going to do that any way :P
)

Let me know if there is any interested in an emergency fighters practice
tonight.

Iain