[DFT] Artisans Wanted

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Tue Dec 10 18:20:42 PST 2002

Greetings to the Populace of Ansteorra,

I would like to let you all know that I was informed on Sunday that I am the
new Minister of Arts and Sciences for the Canton of Dragon's Fire Tor.

When I put in my bid, one of the things I stated wanting to do was to invite
artisans and craftspeople of the surrounding areas to bring their wealth of
knowledge out to our Canton to share it with our populace. There are so many
talented artisans of all walks all around us and I feel it would be a shame
not to at least try to enlist their talents to enrich my Canton. I was
interested in having at least one A&S meeting a month with a guest speaker.

As most folks in this area know, Stephenville is pretty remote from the main
populace of our Barony of Elfsea.  I am hoping this does not deter any
interested parties from taking this opportunity to be of service to the
betterment of the dream.

I still need to line a classroom and A&S night with my populace.  As we are
all in the throws of preparation for Dragon's Fire Tor's Yule Revel
(shameless plug), I plan to bring up these matters in January at the first
populace meeting after Yule Revel. (Dec. 14th , Oakdale Park, Glen Rose,
Texas.....shameless plug #2 and did I mention we will be choosing our Artisan
of the Tor at Yule Revel...#3) I just thought I would mention it know so all
ya'll out there would have some time to think of what you might like to teach
to the populace of the Tor.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

With great anticipation of your responses,

Thora Olafdottir
Minister of Arts and Sciences
Canton of Dragon's Fire Tor