[DFT] (no subject)

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Dec 3 16:38:05 PST 2002

Wow!! Sounds wonderful. I will be there with bells on!!

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

>Cairistiona wrote:
>The following is the current incarnation of the menu for Dragonsfire
Tor Yule Revel. If you have any specific food allergies, or need a copy
of the recipe, please e-mail me directly. There are no citrus items on
the menu, as I realize this is acommon allergy. Items that are double
asterisked are vegetarian acceptable unless your restriction extends to
dairy. Enjoy this feast for the eyes! Hope to see you there!

Cairistiona nic Laren/ Kristi Delk

Menu

First course:

Salad or Salat **

         A blend of wild and salad greens with pear vinaigrette

Soup  or Poree Blanche **

         A creamy leek and onion soup

Second course:

Chicken Ambrogino or Se vvoi Ambrogino de Polli

        Chicken in a white wine sauce with dates and prunes

Roasted loin of pork or Cormarye

        Pork loin in a red wine and garlic sauce

Sautéed mushrooms or Funge de Monte **

        Mushrooms and onions sautéed with spices

Fava beans with apples and onions or F`eve Frese en Poitage **

        As above

Third course:

Hedgehogs or Yrchouns

          A pork meatloaf with spices

Fourth course:

White Torte or Torta Bianca **

        A cream cheese and rosewater tart

Mistembec with Ffgey and Crème Boiled **

       A syrup-dipped fritter with fig sauce and crème sauce

Fifth course:

Apple Jelly Candy or Confetti de melle apio o de pome paradiso **

        A candy of apples and spices

Candied ginger **